Hypnosis to feel WORTHY of being compensated for your soul gifts

Break through subconscious blocks holding you back from your abundance potential

  Enroll in Course


Your good girl is blocking you from manifesting the money you desire..

She's afraid of "taking" from others.

She's worried about "upsetting" the world with her voice.

She's deeply afraid of "disappointing" anyone or any client.

She doesn't feel worthy of all the wealth, all the pleasure, all the goodness.

She feels she constantly needs to effort, prove, and show she's worth it.

& From one FORMER good girl to another, don't let her fool you.

Because what's more powerful than your good girl conditioning is your SOUL activating you to another level.

You are worthy.

We need you to show up in this world.

We are ready for you to spread your soul gifts.

And be compensated.

Money is energy, and energy is power.

We need you to rise up, and the time is now.


Hypnosis was an incredible tool I discovered in my personal, spiritual and business development journey and it changed everything for me.

I fell so in love with the power of hypnosis, how quickly I was seeing shifts and results that I decided to become certified as a clinical hypnotherapist myself.

Hypnosis is a tool that can ACCELERATE our growth/achievement of our desires because it is working with our subconscious mind. Neuroscientists have discovered that 95% of our mental activity is driven from our subconscious/unconscious mind. Meaning, that the other 5% is coming from our conscious mind.

While coaching is an extremely transformative experience, it does not incorporate the 95% of our programming/patterning. In order to get real results, real fast we must create a dialogue with our subconscious.

Basically, there is a much easier process to creating the life/business you desire...if you want to incorporate your subconscious mind.

New to hypnosis?

Listen to this intro audio to learn a little more before diving in!

Your Instructor

Meg Cerney
Meg Cerney

Helping former good girls become empowered, influential and abundant business women.

I am Meg, a CPA turned certified life coach, NLP practitioner, and clinical hypnotherapist.

I help women UNLEASH into their truth, their voice, their power so they can build flourishing lives and businesses.

Learn more here: www.megscoaching.com

Course Curriculum

  Intro to HYPNOSIS! (what it is and what it isn't)
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Hypnosis to feel WORTHY of being compensated for your soul gifts
Available in days
days after you enroll

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.

Get started now!